Question Asked by Becki K: Could the odor coming from my Septic Tank be making me sick?
I’ve had flu like symptoms (nausiea, vomiting, diarrhea) three times in the past three weeks. Recently, our basement started to smell like raw sewage and the landlord said that the Septic Tank needed to be emptied out. Could this be the cause of my flu-like smptoms?
Answer by duval
Many times there is a floor drain in the basement and the water seal in the trap dries up and allows sewer gas from the septic tank to enter the basement. Regularly pouring some water into the drain restores the water seal in the trap under the drain and solves the problem. Yes sewer gas can be the cause of your flu like symptoms.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- can sewer gas make you sick
- can you get sick from sewer gas
- Septic Gases in House Sickness
- can septic fumes make you sick
- the smell coming from my bathroom making me feel sick
- can septic gas make you sick
- canyou getsick from sewer gases?
- can sewage gases make you sick
- does sewer gas make you sick
- does fumes from sewer pipe make you sick
- will sewer gas smell make you sick
- could my house be making me sick oder from toliets
- COULD A BUILD UP IN TOILET TANK CAUSE FLU SYMPTOMS
- can you get sick from touching septic water
- fumes from friend get me sick
- how dies smelling can sewer fumes make you sick
- snell if septic make you sick
- signs of getting sick from smelling toilet
- sick from sewage fumes?
- sewer gas would make me feel like