Question Asked by Becki K: Could the odor coming from my Septic Tank be making me sick?
I’ve had flu like symptoms (nausiea, vomiting, diarrhea) three times in the past three weeks. Recently, our basement started to smell like raw sewage and the landlord said that the Septic Tank needed to be emptied out. Could this be the cause of my flu-like smptoms?
Answer by duval
Many times there is a floor drain in the basement and the water seal in the trap dries up and allows sewer gas from the septic tank to enter the basement. Regularly pouring some water into the drain restores the water seal in the trap under the drain and solves the problem. Yes sewer gas can be the cause of your flu like symptoms.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- can sewer gas make you sick
- can septic tank seepage make you sick
- Septic Gases in House Sickness
- can you get sick from sewer gas
- vomiting from septic smell
- can septic fumes make you sick
- my septc tank is leaking outside can i get sick from it
- how sick can you get from sewer gas?
- gas making me vomit
- fumes from bathroom sink make you sick
- septic smell in house making me sick
- septic tank fumes and getting sick
- amellt gases coming from bathroom dyharia
- SEWER GAS MAKING ME SICK
- sewer smell in my house im sick
- sick from smelling sewage
- symptoms from septic fumes
- what could be making sewer gas
- what if im smelling sewer just past tank
- when its hot I smell septic tank fumes in my house