Question Asked by Becki K: Could the odor coming from my Septic Tank be making me sick?
I’ve had flu like symptoms (nausiea, vomiting, diarrhea) three times in the past three weeks. Recently, our basement started to smell like raw sewage and the landlord said that the Septic Tank needed to be emptied out. Could this be the cause of my flu-like smptoms?
Answer by duval
Many times there is a floor drain in the basement and the water seal in the trap dries up and allows sewer gas from the septic tank to enter the basement. Regularly pouring some water into the drain restores the water seal in the trap under the drain and solves the problem. Yes sewer gas can be the cause of your flu like symptoms.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- can sewer gas make you sick
- can you get sick from sewer gas
- can sewage smell make you sick
- will sewer gas make you sick
- can a septic system cause you to be sick
- septic gas smell in house can you get sick
- can septic tank fumes make you sick
- can smelling sewer make you sick
- sewer smell from drains syptoms make me sick
- can the smell of sewage make you sick
- can the smell of sewer make you sick
- can sewer smell make you sick
- can a septic tank make you sick?
- septic tank making me sick
- could exposure to sewage gas make u tired
- septic back up smell in house make me sick
- could sewer vapers make me sick
- i am smelling gray water gases inside my house
- does sewer gas cause diarrhea
- how does sewer gases make you sick