Question Asked by Becki K: Could the odor coming from my Septic Tank be making me sick?
I’ve had flu like symptoms (nausiea, vomiting, diarrhea) three times in the past three weeks. Recently, our basement started to smell like raw sewage and the landlord said that the Septic Tank needed to be emptied out. Could this be the cause of my flu-like smptoms?
Answer by duval
Many times there is a floor drain in the basement and the water seal in the trap dries up and allows sewer gas from the septic tank to enter the basement. Regularly pouring some water into the drain restores the water seal in the trap under the drain and solves the problem. Yes sewer gas can be the cause of your flu like symptoms.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- can sewer gas make you sick
- Septic Gases in House Sickness
- can septic fumes make you sick
- can you get sick from sewer gas
- can sewer gases make you sick
- vomiting from septic smell
- septic making me sick
- can sewage gases make you sick
- fumes from friend get me sick
- sewage smell making my family sick
- does sewer gas make you sick
- my septc tank is leaking outside can i get sick from it
- how dies smelling can sewer fumes make you sick
- does smelling sewage trigger diarrwah
- house smells like sewer gas will it make me sick
- will sulphur smll from toilet make me sick
- will smelling sewer gas make you sick
- what happens when your septic tank backs up and cause a smell through your house can it make you sick
- strong can the smell of sewage make you sick
- stewage backup smell make you sick