Question Asked by Becki K: Could the odor coming from my Septic Tank be making me sick?
I’ve had flu like symptoms (nausiea, vomiting, diarrhea) three times in the past three weeks. Recently, our basement started to smell like raw sewage and the landlord said that the Septic Tank needed to be emptied out. Could this be the cause of my flu-like smptoms?
Answer by duval
Many times there is a floor drain in the basement and the water seal in the trap dries up and allows sewer gas from the septic tank to enter the basement. Regularly pouring some water into the drain restores the water seal in the trap under the drain and solves the problem. Yes sewer gas can be the cause of your flu like symptoms.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- can sewer gas make you sick
- can you get sick from sewer gas
- can septic tank fumes make you sick
- can sewer smell make you sick
- can the smell of sewer make you sick
- can sewer flies make you sick
- can the smell of sewage make you sick
- can smelling sewer make you sick
- i was working on my septic tank now im sick
- is the raw sewage smell in my house making me sick
- how long before sewer gas makes you ill
- makeing grey tank smelling good
- can a cesspool make you sick with a fever
- my grey water tanked backed up had water will i get mold now
- septic tank making me sick
- sewage smell spaced out feeling
- sewer fumes make you feel bad
- smell from backed up sinks makng me sick
- smell in my house makes me ill
- smells from drains can they make you ill