Question Asked by Becki K: Could the odor coming from my Septic Tank be making me sick?
I’ve had flu like symptoms (nausiea, vomiting, diarrhea) three times in the past three weeks. Recently, our basement started to smell like raw sewage and the landlord said that the Septic Tank needed to be emptied out. Could this be the cause of my flu-like smptoms?
Answer by duval
Many times there is a floor drain in the basement and the water seal in the trap dries up and allows sewer gas from the septic tank to enter the basement. Regularly pouring some water into the drain restores the water seal in the trap under the drain and solves the problem. Yes sewer gas can be the cause of your flu like symptoms.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- can sewer gas make you sick
- can you get sick from sewer gas
- Septic Gases in House Sickness
- house with septic system smells like diarrhea
- can septic gas make you sick
- canyou getsick from sewer gases?
- does sewer gas make you sick
- the smell coming from my bathroom making me feel sick
- will sewer gas make you sick
- can you get a sick off smell of septic tank
- can you get sick from sewer gas smell
- does fumes from sewer pipe make you sick
- cansmelling septic fumes mske you sick
- could my house be making me sick oder from toliets
- can you get sick from touching septic water
- can you get sick when septic tank is emptied
- can sewer smell from washer make you sick
- COULD A BUILD UP IN TOILET TANK CAUSE FLU SYMPTOMS
- odor from toilet making me sick
- will sewer gas smell make you sick