Question Asked by Becki K: Could the odor coming from my Septic Tank be making me sick?
I’ve had flu like symptoms (nausiea, vomiting, diarrhea) three times in the past three weeks. Recently, our basement started to smell like raw sewage and the landlord said that the Septic Tank needed to be emptied out. Could this be the cause of my flu-like smptoms?
Answer by duval
Many times there is a floor drain in the basement and the water seal in the trap dries up and allows sewer gas from the septic tank to enter the basement. Regularly pouring some water into the drain restores the water seal in the trap under the drain and solves the problem. Yes sewer gas can be the cause of your flu like symptoms.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- can sewer gas make you sick
- can you get sick from sewer gas
- can sewer gases make you sick
- can septic fumes make you sick
- Septic Gases in House Sickness
- vomiting from septic smell
- septic making me sick
- septic tank fumes and getting sick
- septic smell in house making me sick
- will sulphur smll from toilet make me sick
- what if im smelling sewer just past tank
- my septc tank is leaking outside can i get sick from it
- how sick can you get from sewer gas?
- house smells like sewer gas will it make me sick
- sewage smell making my family sick
- SEWER GAS MAKING ME SICK
- sewer smell in house heater sick
- what could be making sewer gas
- when its hot I smell septic tank fumes in my house
- symptoms from septic fumes