Question Asked by Becki K: Could the odor coming from my Septic Tank be making me sick?
I’ve had flu like symptoms (nausiea, vomiting, diarrhea) three times in the past three weeks. Recently, our basement started to smell like raw sewage and the landlord said that the Septic Tank needed to be emptied out. Could this be the cause of my flu-like smptoms?
Answer by duval
Many times there is a floor drain in the basement and the water seal in the trap dries up and allows sewer gas from the septic tank to enter the basement. Regularly pouring some water into the drain restores the water seal in the trap under the drain and solves the problem. Yes sewer gas can be the cause of your flu like symptoms.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- can sewer gas make you sick
- Septic Gases in House Sickness
- can you get sick from sewer gas
- will sewer gas make you sick
- canyou getsick from sewer gases?
- can u get sick from the swerer smell outside
- can you get a sick off smell of septic tank
- house with septic system smells like diarrhea
- can sewage smell make you sick
- sick from sewer gas
- the smell coming from my bathroom making me feel sick
- can septic gas make you sick
- septic gas smell in house can you get sick
- diarrhea from sewage
- odor from toilet making me sick
- septic gas made sick
- could my house be making me sick oder from toliets
- COULD A BUILD UP IN TOILET TANK CAUSE FLU SYMPTOMS
- septic tank broke sick ill
- will my family get sick from the sewage smell thats in my house