Question Asked by Becki K: Could the odor coming from my Septic Tank be making me sick?
I’ve had flu like symptoms (nausiea, vomiting, diarrhea) three times in the past three weeks. Recently, our basement started to smell like raw sewage and the landlord said that the Septic Tank needed to be emptied out. Could this be the cause of my flu-like smptoms?
Answer by duval
Many times there is a floor drain in the basement and the water seal in the trap dries up and allows sewer gas from the septic tank to enter the basement. Regularly pouring some water into the drain restores the water seal in the trap under the drain and solves the problem. Yes sewer gas can be the cause of your flu like symptoms.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- can sewer gas make you sick
- can you get sick from sewer gas
- Septic Gases in House Sickness
- can sewage smell make you sick
- can a septic system cause you to be sick
- will sewer gas make you sick
- septic gas smell in house can you get sick
- sick from sewer gas
- can u get sick from the swerer smell outside
- what are symptoms of sewer gas in the house for sickness
- gas from septic make you sick
- diarrhea from sewage
- could sewer vapers make me sick
- could exposure to sewage gas make u tired
- can your septic system make you feel like you are getting the flu
- can your septic smelling make you ill
- can you get sick from smelling septic fumes
- would a backed up ceptic make u sick
- how does sewer gas make you sick
- how does sewer gases make you sick