Question Asked by Becki K: Could the odor coming from my Septic Tank be making me sick?
I’ve had flu like symptoms (nausiea, vomiting, diarrhea) three times in the past three weeks. Recently, our basement started to smell like raw sewage and the landlord said that the Septic Tank needed to be emptied out. Could this be the cause of my flu-like smptoms?
Answer by duval
Many times there is a floor drain in the basement and the water seal in the trap dries up and allows sewer gas from the septic tank to enter the basement. Regularly pouring some water into the drain restores the water seal in the trap under the drain and solves the problem. Yes sewer gas can be the cause of your flu like symptoms.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- can sewer gas make you sick
- can you get sick from sewer gas
- Septic Gases in House Sickness
- can sewage smell make you sick
- will sewer gas make you sick
- septic gas smell in house can you get sick
- can you get a sick off smell of septic tank
- sick from sewer gas
- house with septic system smells like diarrhea
- can u get sick from the swerer smell outside
- can you get sick when septic tank is emptied
- cansmelling septic fumes mske you sick
- diarrhea from sewage
- can your septic smelling make you ill
- could sewer vapers make me sick
- how does sewer gas make you sick
- odor from toilet making me sick
- what are fumes coming out of open septic tank
- there is a smell in my house THAT MAKE ME SICK
- the smell coming from the sink is making me feel sick