Question Asked by try 2 help: easy household remedy for a back up toilet – it won’t flush properly, leaving resiude?
it’s a septic system – not on public sewage. please help. thank you.
Answer by Jeffrey S
Go to the hardware store and buy a good plunger. If that doesn’t work, you can go back to the hardware store and get a snake if you think you have a clog.
You may also be full in your septic tank. You may need to have it pumped out, especially if you discard “things” other then toilet paper down the toilet. Also, if you do a lot of wash, you can kill the bugs that help digest the waste in the septic system. You can add a product like Ridex to help replenish the bugs and help your system to operate more efficiently. Also, you could have trouble with the drainage field, which would be the biggest problem you could face. Check these other things out first.
Answer by Pat B
A plunger is always the best place to start.septic could need pumped depends on how long it has been since it has been since last time.
Answer by Tony H
Look in the tank first and make sure the water level is high enough,it should be down below the overflow tube a little.If that is ok try using a plunger and also you can get a product called RID-X to put down the toilet to help the septic system…
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Backed Up Septic Tank Remedies
- how to fix a backed up septic tank with household items
- Septic Tank Back Up Remedy
- are toilet bowl inserts safe for septic systems
- septic mound toilet tank cleaners
- septic plung toilet?
- septic tank remedies
- sewage backup remedy
- toilet and septic tank
- toilet back up remedies
- toilet backed up cesspool problems
- toilet backed up wont flush
- toilet level low and backing up clog or deptic
- natural solution to backed up toilet
- i have a septic tank and live in a trailer my toliet and sink will not drain
- cant flus my toilet septiktank?
- clody water in toliet tank on septic tank
- home remedies for a toliet back up
- home remedies for backed up sewer
- home remedies for cleaning toilet for septic systems