Question Asked by : How do I connect my drainage pipe to my RV and septic system?
I’m trying to hook my water/plumbing up on my RV, but just want to make sure I’m doing it right. Step-by-step instructions/diagrams would be much appreciated.
Answer by WAY 2 MUCH COFFEE
Well I guess then you should have started with the diagram. A connects to C bypassing B so that E has full flowage. It is clear in my head.
How do you connect it?
Start by using your arms.
Answer by Smokey da Bear
You are going to have to visit an RV dealer and get the adapters and a flexible hose of the right size on the vehicle side, then you will need to create a pipe entering the septic tank your flex hose will fit inside of. Last thing, be sure the permanent pipe going to your tank has a cap that is easily removable unless the RV will be permanently dumping in the tank. You are going to want a tight seal or you will have a daily reminder of what septic waste gas smells like all around your RV.
Answer by Jerome
for the septic system..there are 3 inch flexible hose with a bayonet mount that twists and lock in place.
there are diagrams on the net..for rv help.
search for….rv septic drains
its not easyt to get it wrong actually.
under the rv on the left side is a 3 inch drain pipe for black and grey tanks..the drain hose attaches there then other end of hose goes into the septic tank.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- how to hook up rv to septic system
- camper septic connection
- septic tank rv dump fitting
- how to connect rv sewer hose to septic tank
- how to connect my rv sewer to drain continuous
- septic hook up from rv to septic leah field
- installing a camper sewer line in home septic tank
- installing a rv septic dump
- installing rv black water drain to home septic
- need 3 thread to connect to RV tank
- why wont my rubber hose\s drain on my travel trailer to the septic tank
- How to hook up RV sewer system to permanent site
- how to hook up camper sewage line to 3 inch line
- how to hook up an rv to a septic system
- how to hook up an RV to a house septic
- how to connect the outlet of the sewer tank to the drain pipe of the sewer tanl to the leach bed
- permanent rv sewer hookup
- preament pipe my RV
- PVC pipe&fittings needed to hook a camper to a septic tank
- what hoses do you need for septic hook-up on a camper