Question Asked by : How do I connect my drainage pipe to my RV and septic system?
I’m trying to hook my water/plumbing up on my RV, but just want to make sure I’m doing it right. Step-by-step instructions/diagrams would be much appreciated.
Answer by WAY 2 MUCH COFFEE
Well I guess then you should have started with the diagram. A connects to C bypassing B so that E has full flowage. It is clear in my head.
How do you connect it?
Start by using your arms.
Answer by Smokey da Bear
You are going to have to visit an RV dealer and get the adapters and a flexible hose of the right size on the vehicle side, then you will need to create a pipe entering the septic tank your flex hose will fit inside of. Last thing, be sure the permanent pipe going to your tank has a cap that is easily removable unless the RV will be permanently dumping in the tank. You are going to want a tight seal or you will have a daily reminder of what septic waste gas smells like all around your RV.
Answer by Jerome
for the septic system..there are 3 inch flexible hose with a bayonet mount that twists and lock in place.
there are diagrams on the net..for rv help.
search for….rv septic drains
its not easyt to get it wrong actually.
under the rv on the left side is a 3 inch drain pipe for black and grey tanks..the drain hose attaches there then other end of hose goes into the septic tank.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- how to connect rv sewer hose to septic tank
- how to hook an rv to a septic tank bypassing the holding tank
- how to connect rv waste hoses
- how to set up sewer line for my camper
- permanent septic for camper
- Price of adaptor to connect travel trailer sewer hookup to regular septic system
- rv permanent sewer connection
- septic hookup to rv sewer fittings
- septic tank connection to rv
- what do i need to hook motor home to septic
- adding an RV connection to a septic tank?
- how to connect rv to house
- how to connect hp380 rv to septic tank
- can i hook up my rv to my sewer system
- can you hook an RV directly to the sewer system?
- conecting drain lines on a 2003 nigara pop up
- connecting trailer black pipe to septic
- hooking up septic tank for trailer
- hooking up sewer line from travel trailer to permenant drain
- how to conect in major rv the drainage