We have a septic tank. After some time with no smell, we now have a sewage-type odor coming up out of the bathroom sink. We do not notice it from the bathtub drain. Tank was pumped out in the last year or so, and we have used a tank treatment to keep good bacteria working on the sewage. What should I do next?
Incoming Search Terms:
- how to get rid of septic smell
- bathroom smells do i need my septic pump pumped
- sink smells like septic tank?
- white water septic stinks
- whitewater septic systems smells