I now know about covering septic vents with screening. But do I cover the vent pipes on the house with the same type of screening once the mosquitoes are gone.
Would "bug bombing" the system work? Would it be safe for the household and for the septic tank system to use that type of treatment?
Incoming Search Terms:
- does a problem with septic system attract mosquitos
- septic mosquitos
- fix vent pipes on septic
- how to get rid of mosquitos in a septic system
- is it normal to have mosquitos in your septic tank
- misquitoes in venting pipe
- mosquitoes in septic tank