I now know about covering septic vents with screening. But do I cover the vent pipes on the house with the same type of screening once the mosquitoes are gone.
Would "bug bombing" the system work? Would it be safe for the household and for the septic tank system to use that type of treatment?
Incoming Search Terms:
- septic mosquitos
- does a problem with septic system attract mosquitos
- mosquitoes in septic tank
- mosquitoes in septic anks
- misquitoes in venting pipe
- is it normal to have mosquitos in your septic tank
- how to get rid of mosquitos in a septic system
- home treatment for septic tank mosquitoes
- fix vent pipes on septic
- consequences of mosquitoes breeding in septic tanks