Question Asked by JT: How long does it take to replace the old septic system in my soon to be yard?
Can we be there? Does anyone know what it intails.
Thanks in advance.
Answer by Frosty
Usually you have to drain the old one and make any repairs necessary. Replace pipes, etc. It would depend on whether they are going from the house to the septic tank. Or if they are hooking up to the sewer. Or if you are just replacing what is already there. It also depends on your local building codes. You will probably have to have the water turned off for a while. You need to ask the people who are doing the job.
Answer by Carl
One day. A backhoe digs it really fast. The tank, pipes, rocks etc, go in fast. Just takes money because it’s the use of the truck and tractor. And of coarse the people doing it what big bucks. If the drain field is at a higher elevation you will have to have two tanks with a pump. Cost about twice as much. I hope your system will work with gravity and one tank!
You have to get a permit. That can take some time. Do that first. Will cost 50 to 100 dollars for that.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming Search Terms:
- how long does it take to replace a septic tank
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO REPLACE A SEPTIC SYSTEM
- how long does it take to replace a septic tank?
- how long does it take to put a septic system in
- how long does it take to install septic system in ma
- how long does it take to replace a sewer bed
- how long does it take to replace septic tank
- how long does it take to replce s septic tank
- how long it takes to install a storm drainage
- how long septic tank repair take
- how long to install leach field afer permit
- how long to install new septic
- how much time foes it take to put new septic tank
- gowong does it take to replace septuc feild lines
- how long does it take to replac septic field
- how kong does ut take to fix a septic tank
- how ling does it take to replace septic tank
- how long can it take to replace a septic system
- how long does a sand mound system take to install
- how long does drain replacement take