Question Asked by JT: How long does it take to replace the old septic system in my soon to be yard?
Can we be there? Does anyone know what it intails.
Thanks in advance.
Answer by Frosty
Usually you have to drain the old one and make any repairs necessary. Replace pipes, etc. It would depend on whether they are going from the house to the septic tank. Or if they are hooking up to the sewer. Or if you are just replacing what is already there. It also depends on your local building codes. You will probably have to have the water turned off for a while. You need to ask the people who are doing the job.
Answer by Carl
One day. A backhoe digs it really fast. The tank, pipes, rocks etc, go in fast. Just takes money because it’s the use of the truck and tractor. And of coarse the people doing it what big bucks. If the drain field is at a higher elevation you will have to have two tanks with a pump. Cost about twice as much. I hope your system will work with gravity and one tank!
You have to get a permit. That can take some time. Do that first. Will cost 50 to 100 dollars for that.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming Search Terms:
- how long does it take to replace a septic tank
- when is it time to replace septic tank?
- how to get permit to replace septic tank
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO REPLACE A SEPTIC SYSTEM
- how long does it take to replace a septic
- how long does it take to put in a new septic tank
- how long does it take to install new septic
- septic repair in ma how long does it take
- how long does it take how to build a septic system
- how long to remove old septic and replace with new
- how long to how to put in a drain field
- how long does it take to replace leach field
- how long does it take to replace a spetic tank
- how long does it take to change a cesspool to a septic tank
- how long does it take to install 1500 gallon 2 tank septic
- how long does it take to install a leach field
- how long does it take to remove & replace septic system?
- how long does it take to install a new drain field in a house
- how long does a cesspool installation take