Question Asked by : How much does it cost to install elgin type septic system in Charleston, WV?
I already have a tank but need to know if $ 8600 is a good price or if I could find it cheaper.
Answer by cactusgene
$ 8,600 sounds like an excessively high amount, especially if you already have a (usable?) tank. This is especially true for Charleston, WV which is a lower priced area than the nation as a whole. Keep shopping around, even if you have to get 10 estimates or have to check on competitors in an adjacent town.
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- elgin septic systems pricing
- Elgin Septic System Installation Guide
- Elgin Septic Systems Issues
- elgin septic system
- what is an elgin septic system
- Elgin Septic-Systems Issues
- eljen septic system cost
- price for eljen septic
- how much eljen septic
- how much does an eljen system cost
- problems with eljin septic systems
- issues with elgin septic systems
- micro mound vs elgin gsf
- cost of elgen septic system
- septic systems elgin
- what does an elgin system look like
- what is a elgin septic system
- what is an elgin in a septic system
- What is an elgin systems septic tank
- what is an elgin type of septic systems