Question Asked by : How much does it cost to install elgin type septic system in Charleston, WV?
I already have a tank but need to know if $ 8600 is a good price or if I could find it cheaper.
Answer by cactusgene
$ 8,600 sounds like an excessively high amount, especially if you already have a (usable?) tank. This is especially true for Charleston, WV which is a lower priced area than the nation as a whole. Keep shopping around, even if you have to get 10 estimates or have to check on competitors in an adjacent town.
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Elgin Septic System Installation Guide
- elgin septic systems pricing
- elgin septic system
- Elgin Septic Systems Issues
- eljen septic system failures
- elgin septic cost
- www septic-problems-fixed com
- how mach a septic cost in elgin tx
- elgen septic
- eljen septic system reviews
- Eljen Septic Systems Cost
- eljin 536-8 cost
- eljin end drain
- Eljin septic vs traditional septic
- septic system cost WV
- what is Elgin System
- what is an elgin septic system
- how much does it cost to install septic system in wv
- typical cost of eljen systems
- how much does it cost for septic system in wv