Question Asked by : How much does it cost to install elgin type septic system in Charleston, WV?
I already have a tank but need to know if $ 8600 is a good price or if I could find it cheaper.
Answer by cactusgene
$ 8,600 sounds like an excessively high amount, especially if you already have a (usable?) tank. This is especially true for Charleston, WV which is a lower priced area than the nation as a whole. Keep shopping around, even if you have to get 10 estimates or have to check on competitors in an adjacent town.
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Elgin Septic System Installation Guide
- elgin septic systems pricing
- Elgin Septic Systems Issues
- eljen septic system failures
- elgin septic system
- eljen septic systems cost
- Eljen GSF Price
- elgin septic cost
- elgin system
- elgin leach field
- eljen septic system
- algen septic systems
- eljen septic system in PA
- eljin septic
- what is an elgen septic system
- do elgin septic systems have tanks
- cost of elgin septic system
- Eljen System review
- how much weight can eljen septic system handle
- how to install elgin septic system