Question Asked by : How much does it cost to install elgin type septic system in Charleston, WV?
I already have a tank but need to know if $ 8600 is a good price or if I could find it cheaper.
Answer by cactusgene
$ 8,600 sounds like an excessively high amount, especially if you already have a (usable?) tank. This is especially true for Charleston, WV which is a lower priced area than the nation as a whole. Keep shopping around, even if you have to get 10 estimates or have to check on competitors in an adjacent town.
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Elgin Septic System Installation Guide
- elgin septic system
- elgin septic systems pricing
- Elgin Septic Systems Issues
- eljen septic system failures
- elgin septic cost
- www septic-problems-fixed com
- Eljen GSF Price
- Eljen Septic System Cost
- Elgin Sewage System Mats Cost
- eljen septic system reviews
- elgin septic systems
- what is an eljen in drain system
- Eljen Septic Systems Cost
- mantis leach field cost of installation
- installing eljen septic systems
- replacing an elgen leach field
- septic mantis v cur-tech pros and cons
- show me a sewer system called a elgen system
- eljen system review