Question Asked by : How much does it cost to install elgin type septic system in Charleston, WV?
I already have a tank but need to know if $ 8600 is a good price or if I could find it cheaper.
Answer by cactusgene
$ 8,600 sounds like an excessively high amount, especially if you already have a (usable?) tank. This is especially true for Charleston, WV which is a lower priced area than the nation as a whole. Keep shopping around, even if you have to get 10 estimates or have to check on competitors in an adjacent town.
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Elgin Septic System Installation Guide
- elgin septic systems pricing
- Elgin Septic Systems Issues
- elgin septic system
- eljen septic system failures
- eljen septic reviews
- Eljen GSF Price
- Elgin Septic Tank Systems
- how much does an eljen septic system cost
- eljen septic cost
- eljen septic systems massachucettes
- eljin gsf septic system
- how do elgin septic systems work
- types of septic systems wv
- how much does an eljon bed cost?
- how much does an eljin septic cost
- how does elgin septic system work
- any problems with septic tanks in Havana Florida because of all the rain lately
- Eljen GSF cost
- elgin systems septic tank