Question Asked by : How much does it cost to install elgin type septic system in Charleston, WV?
I already have a tank but need to know if $ 8600 is a good price or if I could find it cheaper.
Answer by cactusgene
$ 8,600 sounds like an excessively high amount, especially if you already have a (usable?) tank. This is especially true for Charleston, WV which is a lower priced area than the nation as a whole. Keep shopping around, even if you have to get 10 estimates or have to check on competitors in an adjacent town.
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Elgin Septic System Installation Guide
- elgin septic systems pricing
- Elgin Septic Systems Issues
- eljen septic system failures
- elgin septic system
- Eljen GSF Price
- eljen septic systems cost
- elgin septic cost
- algean septic system
- Elgin Sewage System Mats Cost
- eljin leech field reviews
- what size is elgin system mats
- eljen system repair
- eljen system septic
- eljin septic cost
- sewage system design conventional elgen
- eljin system
- gsf septic
- how to fix an elgin system
- How does an Elgen Septic System work?