Question Asked by : How thick is a concrete septic tank wall?
How thick is a 30 year old concrete septic tank wall? I need to cut a 4″ hole in the side to ad a new inlet sewer line. I have learned I can buy a 4″ concrete hole saw to do this but can I get one long enough to go maybe 3″ into the wall if it’s that thick?
Answer by Rick
it is 3-4 inches thick, and you will need to rent a core driller to do it or hire a cement cutting and drilling company to do it. It wont cost that much for 1 hole.
however a much easier and cheaper solution is to dig up the current inlet pipe just outside the tank, cut the pipe and install a Tee fitting to conect your new inlet too.
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- average septic tank wall thickness
- wall of septic tank
- thickness of a concrete septic tank
- septic tank concrete wall repairs
- how to drill a 4 inch hole in a concret sewer tank
- how think does a concrete sewer holding tank need to be
- How thick are water tank walls
- how thick are the walls of a concrete septic tank
- how thick are septic tank walls
- how thick are septic concrete wall
- how thick are cement septic tanks on the bottom
- how thick ar speptic tank walls
- cutting into a concrete septic tank