Water started coming up from my septic so i dug it up, and opened it. To find big white hard chunks. The chunks seem to be clogging the septic. I have no idea what the chunks would be. My laundry runs on a seprate line so I dont believe it is laundry soap. I also use liquid washing detergent for my dish washer so it couldnt be that. Any one have any suggestions?
and it dont believe its grease either… i have never poured grease down my drain. I heard that it could be maybe hair dye?
Incoming Search Terms:
- White stuff in septic tank
- white chalky deposit blocking sewer pipe
- yellow waxy substance in septic pipe
- white buildup in septic
- hard white bread like substance in septic tank
- white foam in septic tank
- what are the white chunks out of sewer pipe
- whats the white floty stuff in my sepic tank
- where does the hard grease come from blocking my sewerage line?
- what is white crisco like substance coming up with crud in basement shower
- what is white clunks in septic line
- white build up in sewer pipe
- what is the white stuff that cloggs my septic
- what is the white stuff in drain
- white chunks in line to septic tank remedy
- white clay type stuff clogging sewer pipe
- ybig chunks of white stuff came out of m sewer line
- will laundry detergent plug sewer lines
- white waxy globs coming out of rims of the toilet
- white septic buildup