Water started coming up from my septic so i dug it up, and opened it. To find big white hard chunks. The chunks seem to be clogging the septic. I have no idea what the chunks would be. My laundry runs on a seprate line so I dont believe it is laundry soap. I also use liquid washing detergent for my dish washer so it couldnt be that. Any one have any suggestions?
and it dont believe its grease either… i have never poured grease down my drain. I heard that it could be maybe hair dye?
Incoming Search Terms:
- White stuff in septic tank
- white play doh looking clog in septic system
- what us the waxy white stuff if septic tanks
- hard white globs from my septic tank
- sticky glue-like substance in toilet pipes
- where does white fatty substance in my sewer line come from
- drain line to septic tank clogged with white chalky material
- where does the hard grease come from blocking my sewerage line?
- solid white in sewer pipe
- what to use to get hardened white chunk out of drain line
- white build up in our septic pipes
- white build up in sewer pipe
- white buildup in septic tank
- white chalky stuff in roots if natuves
- www white septic tank
- why is their foam pieces floating above my septic tank?
- why do i get a clay like substance in my drain pipes
- whitechalky sruff in showe dran
- white chunks on septic filter
- white grease like substance floating in the toilet