Water started coming up from my septic so i dug it up, and opened it. To find big white hard chunks. The chunks seem to be clogging the septic. I have no idea what the chunks would be. My laundry runs on a seprate line so I dont believe it is laundry soap. I also use liquid washing detergent for my dish washer so it couldnt be that. Any one have any suggestions?
and it dont believe its grease either… i have never poured grease down my drain. I heard that it could be maybe hair dye?
Incoming Search Terms:
- White stuff in septic tank
- hard white globs from my septic tank
- what us the waxy white stuff if septic tanks
- white buildup in septic
- what are the white chunks out of sewer pipe
- white chalky deposit blocking sewer pipe
- white foam in septic tank
- yellow waxy substance in septic pipe
- what to use to get hardened white chunk out of drain line
- what is white crisco like substance coming up with crud in basement shower
- what is the white stuff that cloggs my septic
- what is the white hard deposit in my gray water pipes
- what is the white beancurd stuff in kitchen sink drain
- what is that thick white stuff in my septic system
- what causes soap like build up in sewer lunes
- what are the white hard chips clogging up my septic line to the tank
- white grease like substance floating in the toilet
- where does the hard grease come from blocking my sewerage line?
- drain clogged with white pasty
- white waxy globs coming out of rims of the toilet