Water started coming up from my septic so i dug it up, and opened it. To find big white hard chunks. The chunks seem to be clogging the septic. I have no idea what the chunks would be. My laundry runs on a seprate line so I dont believe it is laundry soap. I also use liquid washing detergent for my dish washer so it couldnt be that. Any one have any suggestions?
and it dont believe its grease either… i have never poured grease down my drain. I heard that it could be maybe hair dye?
Incoming Search Terms:
- White stuff in septic tank
- white chunk in septic systems
- white hard build up septic pipe
- septic tank clog yellow chunkss
- calcium chunks in drain pipe
- white chunk in floor drain
- white chunky stuff coming up from drain
- white clumpscomingoutofsewer
- white foam coming out of septic tank
- white granules drain line
- white stuff clogging sewer line
- white stuff in septic drain tube
- White stuff in sewer line
- what;s hard white stuff in drain pipes?
- what is white hard clumps in sewage line?
- what is the white hard substance in septic tanks
- foam coming from septic tank
- hard white deposits in sewer line
- is hair color unsafe for septic systems
- is hair dye safe for septic tank