Water started coming up from my septic so i dug it up, and opened it. To find big white hard chunks. The chunks seem to be clogging the septic. I have no idea what the chunks would be. My laundry runs on a seprate line so I dont believe it is laundry soap. I also use liquid washing detergent for my dish washer so it couldnt be that. Any one have any suggestions?
and it dont believe its grease either… i have never poured grease down my drain. I heard that it could be maybe hair dye?
Incoming Search Terms:
- White stuff in septic tank
- what are hard chalky deposits in septic drain line
- white hard substance blocks sewer main
- septic clogged with white substance
- septic line white foam solids
- white chunks from drain
- what could be a white chalky substance in a septic tank
- what is white looking clog from drain
- what is this white candle like substance in my drain
- what causes lime build-up in septice systems?
- what is the white stuff on the drain in my shower
- what is the white hard stuff in my pipes leading to the septic tank
- what is the white chalky substance in septic lines
- what is the white build-up in sewer pipe
- what is the hard soap like material that clogs my septic pipes
- WHAT IS THAT WHITE STUFF IN MY DRAINAGE TUBE
- what is floating on septic tank
- white chalky powder ring in toilet
- white chunks in toilet