Water started coming up from my septic so i dug it up, and opened it. To find big white hard chunks. The chunks seem to be clogging the septic. I have no idea what the chunks would be. My laundry runs on a seprate line so I dont believe it is laundry soap. I also use liquid washing detergent for my dish washer so it couldnt be that. Any one have any suggestions?
and it dont believe its grease either… i have never poured grease down my drain. I heard that it could be maybe hair dye?
Incoming Search Terms:
- White stuff in septic tank
- how to get rid of black substance from septic tank
- White stuff clogging drain
- white lumps water pipes filter
- white lard type substance in my drain
- white foam in septic tank
- what white deposit in my drain pipes
- what is the white stuff blocking my drains
- septic tank white foam build up
- septic pipe clogged with white substance
- why is the white hard stuff that is in my water