Question Asked by nido_tr3s: On average, what does it cost to replace the leaching fields of a septic system?
This is in the Northeast USA: Our septic system is original to a 1950s house and is still functioning. The tank and baffle are in working order. The leaching fields are ponded to capacity (but still functioning). How much, on average, can we expect to pay to replace the leaching fields only?
Answer by morris
This really varys alot depending on location and soil conditions. Also local health dept. usually spell out how it must be constructed. Mine in sandy soil was $ 1000 , my father in clay soil was $ 11000.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Leach Field Replacement Cost
- how much does a new drain field cost
- how much was your new leach field
- cost to replace drain field
- how much is a replacement leech field cost in mass
- average cost for distribution box and drain field
- Replacing A Leach Field
- septic leach field cost
- what does it cost to replace a distribution box
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO REPLACE THE SEPTIC DISTRIBUTION BOX
- how much does it cost to move drain field lines and distrubtors
- going rate for leach field replacement
- financial help leach fields new hampshire
- cost of replacing leach tank
- cost of new leaching field
- cost of a new leach field in southampton mass
- What is a normal cost to put in a leach field