Question Asked by nido_tr3s: On average, what does it cost to replace the leaching fields of a septic system?
This is in the Northeast USA: Our septic system is original to a 1950s house and is still functioning. The tank and baffle are in working order. The leaching fields are ponded to capacity (but still functioning). How much, on average, can we expect to pay to replace the leaching fields only?
Answer by morris
This really varys alot depending on location and soil conditions. Also local health dept. usually spell out how it must be constructed. Mine in sandy soil was $ 1000 , my father in clay soil was $ 11000.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Leach Field Replacement Cost
- Average Cost Septic System
- how much does a new septic distribution system cost
- cost fo leech drain
- how much to replace the leaching field
- how much does a leach field cost to replace
- how much does it cost to replace Septic Field Lines
- maine septic systems cost to replace
- how much does leeching fields cost in Connecticut
- how much to replace a leaching chamber massashusetts
- indiana 47250 leach field replacement cost
- indiana leach field costs
- how much does it cost to replace a septic distribution box?
- leeching fields in Connecticut
- problems with septic systems cost
- the average cost of a leaching field in Massachusetts
- what is the normal cost of replacing a septic field
- what is the cost to replace a septic drain field