Question Asked by nido_tr3s: On average, what does it cost to replace the leaching fields of a septic system?
This is in the Northeast USA: Our septic system is original to a 1950s house and is still functioning. The tank and baffle are in working order. The leaching fields are ponded to capacity (but still functioning). How much, on average, can we expect to pay to replace the leaching fields only?
Answer by morris
This really varys alot depending on location and soil conditions. Also local health dept. usually spell out how it must be constructed. Mine in sandy soil was $ 1000 , my father in clay soil was $ 11000.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Leach Field Replacement Cost
- leach fields cost to replace
- cost to replace a septic feild in columbus ohio
- how much does it cost to replace a septic drain field
- HOw much does it normally cost to relcaed or add to a leach field
- cost of replacing a leach field
- How much to replace septic system and leaching fields
- how much to replace leach field
- how much does it cost to replace a leach flield
- how much does it cost to put a leach field in
- how much does it cost for lateral lines
- how much tp replace leach field
- how to replace a leeching field
- leach field replacement
- what is the cost of putting in a leech bed
- what is the avetage cost to put in nee field lines
- sptic leach field pricing
- septic fields replaced
- Septic Field Cost Replacement
- replacing a leach field ohio