Question Asked by nido_tr3s: On average, what does it cost to replace the leaching fields of a septic system?
This is in the Northeast USA: Our septic system is original to a 1950s house and is still functioning. The tank and baffle are in working order. The leaching fields are ponded to capacity (but still functioning). How much, on average, can we expect to pay to replace the leaching fields only?
Answer by morris
This really varys alot depending on location and soil conditions. Also local health dept. usually spell out how it must be constructed. Mine in sandy soil was $ 1000 , my father in clay soil was $ 11000.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Leach Field Replacement Cost
- estimated cost to replace leach field
- cost to replace a leaching field
- how much does it cost to fix or replace a leaching field in shelton ct?
- how to pay for new drainfield
- how mych does it cost to replace a leeching fiekd
- how much will it cost to replace my leech field myself
- how much to replace septic drain fields
- how much for new drain field for septic
- how much to replace leech field for mound system
- how much to replace leach field in nh
- how much to replace a septic drainfield
- lateral replacement average costs
- what is the cost of a leach field
- what is the cost of a leach bed in northern indiana
- what is cost to replace baffel on spetic tank
- septic lateral replacement cost
- problems aifh my leach feilds how much would it cost to fix
- price leach field only