Question Asked by nido_tr3s: On average, what does it cost to replace the leaching fields of a septic system?
This is in the Northeast USA: Our septic system is original to a 1950s house and is still functioning. The tank and baffle are in working order. The leaching fields are ponded to capacity (but still functioning). How much, on average, can we expect to pay to replace the leaching fields only?
Answer by morris
This really varys alot depending on location and soil conditions. Also local health dept. usually spell out how it must be constructed. Mine in sandy soil was $ 1000 , my father in clay soil was $ 11000.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Leach Field Replacement Cost
- cost of septic leach field
- how much does it cost to replace a leach field
- leach field problems sandy soil
- how much does leaching field cost
- how much does teralift cost
- how much does it cost to pump drain field
- how much it cost to put in a drain field
- how much to replace distribution field
- how much to replace septic tank field lines in alabama
- how much would it cost to have septic field only replaced
- on average what does it cost to replace a septic systems
- what does a leach field system cost
- septic systems and leach field prices
- septic system leaching field break out
- septic system and leach field cost in maine
- Septic Field Replacement Cost
- septic field line repair cost
- septic field cost replacement