Question Asked by nido_tr3s: On average, what does it cost to replace the leaching fields of a septic system?
This is in the Northeast USA: Our septic system is original to a 1950s house and is still functioning. The tank and baffle are in working order. The leaching fields are ponded to capacity (but still functioning). How much, on average, can we expect to pay to replace the leaching fields only?
Answer by morris
This really varys alot depending on location and soil conditions. Also local health dept. usually spell out how it must be constructed. Mine in sandy soil was $ 1000 , my father in clay soil was $ 11000.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Leach Field Replacement Cost
- cost of drain field replacement
- how much does a new drain field cost
- how much does a drain field cost
- how much does a leaching field cost
- cost of replacing leach field
- how much to replace connecticut failed septic leach fields
- how much was your new leach field
- cost to replace drain field
- average replacement cost of field lines
- how much does it cost to move drain field lines and distrubtors
- how much does it cost to replace baffle
- how much does it cost to install a leach field
- how much does a septic system leach field cost
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO REPLACE THE SEPTIC DISTRIBUTION BOX
- how much does a new drain field cost?
- how much does it cost to replace a septic lea h field
- how much is a replacement leech field cost in mass
- how much is it to replace the distribution box in a septic system
- what does it cost to replace a distribution box