Question Asked by nido_tr3s: On average, what does it cost to replace the leaching fields of a septic system?
This is in the Northeast USA: Our septic system is original to a 1950s house and is still functioning. The tank and baffle are in working order. The leaching fields are ponded to capacity (but still functioning). How much, on average, can we expect to pay to replace the leaching fields only?
Answer by morris
This really varys alot depending on location and soil conditions. Also local health dept. usually spell out how it must be constructed. Mine in sandy soil was $ 1000 , my father in clay soil was $ 11000.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Leach Field Replacement Cost
- HOw much does it normally cost to relcaed or add to a leach field
- how much does it cost to replace a septic drain field
- replacing leach field
- cost of replacing a leach field
- how much does it cost to replace a drain field
- how to replace a leeching field
- leach field replacement
- how much does a leach field cost
- how much does it generally cost to replace drain field on septic
- how much does it cost to replace a leach flield
- prices on septic drain fields
- replace leaching field
- whats the cost for a new lateral line field
- what is the avetage cost to put in nee field lines
- sptic leach field pricing
- septic leach field costs
- septic fields replaced
- Septic Field Cost Replacement
- replacing leeching field