Question Asked by nido_tr3s: On average, what does it cost to replace the leaching fields of a septic system?
This is in the Northeast USA: Our septic system is original to a 1950s house and is still functioning. The tank and baffle are in working order. The leaching fields are ponded to capacity (but still functioning). How much, on average, can we expect to pay to replace the leaching fields only?
Answer by morris
This really varys alot depending on location and soil conditions. Also local health dept. usually spell out how it must be constructed. Mine in sandy soil was $ 1000 , my father in clay soil was $ 11000.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Leach Field Replacement Cost
- leach fields cost to replace
- HOw much does it normally cost to relcaed or add to a leach field
- how much does it cost to replace a septic drain field
- cost to replace a septic feild in columbus ohio
- how much does a distributer box in septic cost to replace
- how much does a new lateral field cost
- how much replace leach field
- how much does a new drain field cost
- cost of replacing a leach field
- how much does a leach field cost to replace
- cost of replacing a drain field
- Septic Field Cost Replacement
- Leaching Chamber
- what is the avetage cost to put in nee field lines
- how much does it cost to move a leaching field?
- how much does it cost to add lateral fields
- how much does it cost for lateral lines
- what is the cost of putting in a leech bed
- how much does a zeks ez drain costs