Question Asked by nido_tr3s: On average, what does it cost to replace the leaching fields of a septic system?
This is in the Northeast USA: Our septic system is original to a 1950s house and is still functioning. The tank and baffle are in working order. The leaching fields are ponded to capacity (but still functioning). How much, on average, can we expect to pay to replace the leaching fields only?
Answer by morris
This really varys alot depending on location and soil conditions. Also local health dept. usually spell out how it must be constructed. Mine in sandy soil was $ 1000 , my father in clay soil was $ 11000.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Leach Field Replacement Cost
- how much does it cost to replace leach field
- leach field problems sandy soil
- leach field replacement cost 33411
- how much does it cost to replace leaching fields
- how much does leaching field cost
- leach field replacement in nh
- mantis leaching system cost
- price to replace leaching field
- Replacement cost for septic leach fields
- replacing a septic field costs
- septic system and leach field cost in maine
- what is the average cost of a septic drain field installation
- avarage cost to replace septic field lines
- how much does it cost to replace a septic field
- how much does a leach field cost to replace
- average cost of teralift
- average cost of terralift septic
- average cost to replace septic field
- average costs to replace septic field