Question Asked by nido_tr3s: On average, what does it cost to replace the leaching fields of a septic system?
This is in the Northeast USA: Our septic system is original to a 1950s house and is still functioning. The tank and baffle are in working order. The leaching fields are ponded to capacity (but still functioning). How much, on average, can we expect to pay to replace the leaching fields only?
Answer by morris
This really varys alot depending on location and soil conditions. Also local health dept. usually spell out how it must be constructed. Mine in sandy soil was $ 1000 , my father in clay soil was $ 11000.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Leach Field Replacement Cost
- how much does it cost to replace a septic drain field
- leach fields cost to replace
- cost of drain field replacement
- cost to replace a septic feild in columbus ohio
- HOw much does it normally cost to relcaed or add to a leach field
- how much does a drain field cost
- how much does a new lateral field cost
- how much does a leach field cost to replace
- cost of replacing a drain field
- how much will it cost to have septic distribution box replaced
- replacing a septic system leach field
- cost of replacing leach field
- how much does a distributer box in septic cost to replace
- how much replace leach field
- how much to replace connecticut failed septic leach fields
- how much does a new drain field cost
- Septic Field Cost Replacement
- average replacement cost of field lines
- how much is it to replace the distribution box in a septic system