Question Asked by nido_tr3s: On average, what does it cost to replace the leaching fields of a septic system?
This is in the Northeast USA: Our septic system is original to a 1950s house and is still functioning. The tank and baffle are in working order. The leaching fields are ponded to capacity (but still functioning). How much, on average, can we expect to pay to replace the leaching fields only?
Answer by morris
This really varys alot depending on location and soil conditions. Also local health dept. usually spell out how it must be constructed. Mine in sandy soil was $ 1000 , my father in clay soil was $ 11000.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Leach Field Replacement Cost
- estimated cost to replace leach field
- leaching tank septic
- leaching fields for septic systems
- leaching field help
- what is the cost of a leach field
- lateral replacement average costs
- how to pay for new drainfield
- how much to replace septic drain fields
- how much to replace leech field for mound system
- how much to replace leach field in nh
- my leach fields failed in ct
- new septic tank and leach field cost in nh
- what is the cost of a leach bed in northern indiana
- what is the average cost to replace a drainfield
- what is the average cost of a new leach field with a pump in new hampshire
- what is cost to replace baffel on spetic tank
- septic tank leach bed chambers sand mound costs
- septic lateral replacement cost
- Septic Drain field replacement costs