Question Asked by nido_tr3s: On average, what does it cost to replace the leaching fields of a septic system?
This is in the Northeast USA: Our septic system is original to a 1950s house and is still functioning. The tank and baffle are in working order. The leaching fields are ponded to capacity (but still functioning). How much, on average, can we expect to pay to replace the leaching fields only?
Answer by morris
This really varys alot depending on location and soil conditions. Also local health dept. usually spell out how it must be constructed. Mine in sandy soil was $ 1000 , my father in clay soil was $ 11000.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Leach Field Replacement Cost
- cost to replace a leaching field
- how much does it cost to fix or replace a leaching field in shelton ct?
- how much does a leach field cost to replace
- replacing distrabution box septic cost
- how much does it cost to replace a septic distribution box?
- leach field installation cost
- how much for new drain field for septic
- how much to replace leach field in nh
- how much to replace leech field for mound system
- what is the normal cost of replacing a septic field
- how much to replace septic drain fields
- how much will it cost to replace my leech field myself
- how mych does it cost to replace a leeching fiekd
- indiana leach field costs
- what is the cost to replace a septic drain field
- the average cost of a leaching field in Massachusetts
- leaching fields for septic systems