Question Asked by nido_tr3s: On average, what does it cost to replace the leaching fields of a septic system?
This is in the Northeast USA: Our septic system is original to a 1950s house and is still functioning. The tank and baffle are in working order. The leaching fields are ponded to capacity (but still functioning). How much, on average, can we expect to pay to replace the leaching fields only?
Answer by morris
This really varys alot depending on location and soil conditions. Also local health dept. usually spell out how it must be constructed. Mine in sandy soil was $ 1000 , my father in clay soil was $ 11000.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Leach Field Replacement Cost
- maine septic systems cost to replace
- cost to replace a leaching field
- how much does it cost to fix or replace a leaching field in shelton ct?
- how much does a leach field cost to replace
- how mych does it cost to replace a leeching fiekd
- how much will it cost to replace my leech field myself
- how much to replace septic drain fields
- indiana leach field costs
- leach field installation cost
- how much to replace leech field for mound system
- indiana 47250 leach field replacement cost
- leeching fields in Connecticut
- what is the normal cost of replacing a septic field
- what is the cost to replace a septic drain field
- what is the average cost of a drain field
- cost of installing new leaching fields in connecticut
- septic tank and leach field cost