Question Asked by nido_tr3s: On average, what does it cost to replace the leaching fields of a septic system?
This is in the Northeast USA: Our septic system is original to a 1950s house and is still functioning. The tank and baffle are in working order. The leaching fields are ponded to capacity (but still functioning). How much, on average, can we expect to pay to replace the leaching fields only?
Answer by morris
This really varys alot depending on location and soil conditions. Also local health dept. usually spell out how it must be constructed. Mine in sandy soil was $ 1000 , my father in clay soil was $ 11000.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- average cost to replace a septic field for the 1960s
- new hampshire leach feild cost
- how much money to replace a septic leaching field?
- how much it costs to replace a leach field in maine
- how much does replacing a leaching field
- how much does it cost to replace the distribution tank in septic system
- how much does it cost to replace leaching fields
- how much does a new leach field cost?
- cost to replace lateral field
- cost of nh septic
- cost of leach field replacement in nh
- cost of a new leach field in nh
- cost of a leach field in wny
- basic cost to replace leach field
- average cost to replace septic system
- the average price for septic tank and lateral line replacment