Question Asked by nido_tr3s: On average, what does it cost to replace the leaching fields of a septic system?
This is in the Northeast USA: Our septic system is original to a 1950s house and is still functioning. The tank and baffle are in working order. The leaching fields are ponded to capacity (but still functioning). How much, on average, can we expect to pay to replace the leaching fields only?
Answer by morris
This really varys alot depending on location and soil conditions. Also local health dept. usually spell out how it must be constructed. Mine in sandy soil was $ 1000 , my father in clay soil was $ 11000.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Leach Field Replacement Cost
- estimated cost to replace leach field
- replacing leach field
- how much does it cost to replace a leach field
- my leach fields failed in ct
- new septic tank and leach field cost in nh
- leaching field help
- prices on septic drain fields
- process to replacing leach field
- replace leach field in ct
- price leach field only
- what is the cost of a leach field
- replacing leeching field
- what is the cost of a leach bed in northern indiana
- what is the average cost to replace a drainfield
- what is the average cost of a new leach field with a pump in new hampshire
- what is cost to replace baffel on spetic tank
- septic tank leach bed chambers sand mound costs
- septic leach field costs
- septic lateral replacement cost