Question Asked by Sharon: Any opinions regarding a Terralift to be done to my septic system?
We are trying to sell our home. Septic has been fine, but will not pass. I was told a Terralift would solve my problem, but the realtor says it’s just a bandaid to the system. I don’t want to spend 15K on a new system!
Answer by miketyson26
Whoever qouted you 15k for a new spetic system is over charging you 11 to 12 thousand dollars. Mine cost me $ 3k just 2 years ago.
Answer by cowgirl
Never heard of Terralift. Get more estimates on a new system.
If you do put one in, it’ll help sell your home. We bought our home without the owners putting in a new one, and we knocked off $ 5000 from the price we’d pay.
Answer by bobweb
I suggest you get the opinion of 2 different reputable septic system contractors in your area. You wouldn’t ask them about real estate questions would you? If you have a concrete septic tank, why would it ever need to be replaced? The septic tank empties into a drain field where the effluent is dispersed into the soil. Your drain field may be clogged up causing a backup into your septic tank.
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- terralift drainfield scam
- How Long Will Terralift Last
- terra lifting existing drain field
- Terralift Drain Field Scam
- Terra Lift Drain Field Scam
- terralift problems
- Terralift Failures
- Does Terralift Work
- is terralift a scam
- terralift cost
- does terralift really work
- if septic has terralift how long does it last
- how long does terralift last
- how much does terra-lifting cost
- How Much Does Terralift Cost
- tarrilift price
- Terra lifting
- linft drainfield
- how much does it cost to have terralift done on your drainfield
- Leachfield lifting in maine