Question Asked by Casey and Aaron G: How long and how often should the aerator pump come on in our aerobic septic system?
Answer by David B
check with the manufacture… there are so many different ones…..
Answer by septicgenius.com
There are many types of aerobic systems. That can only be found in the user manual. Some run continually 24hrs per day. Some rum in 15 minute intervals 30 times a day. Try finding the manual or make and model and do a web search. Good Luck.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Can you run a septic aerator without using a control panel?
- does a septic aeration system have to run continuously
- how often does aerator septic system need to run
- how often does an aerator system need to be upgraded
- HOW OFTEN DOES WATER DRAIN FROM AN AREOBIC TANK
- how often repair aerator
- how often should you clean a aerator tank