Question Asked by (Lov3)P!nk <3: Is it okay to use Tide detergent if you have a septic system?
My mom said she has heard that Tide is not good for the septic system, so she switched to another detergent, but now doesn’t like her new detergent. Is it okay to switch back to Tide? What could it possibly do to the septic system?
Answer by shaun.forcier
Answer by bratbrat2727
Tide isn’t going to hurt anything in your septic system. Go ahead and use it. It will be fine. Have used it in mine for years and have had no problems.
Answer by Julie C
read the label it will say ok to use or not. I was reading my tide with bleach box and it said it was ok
Answer by peanutbrain
Use liquid detergent with septic systems. The binder in powder can cause clogs in septic tanks. In the tank where the inlet tee is seems to be the most common.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming Search Terms:
- are tide pods septic safe
- are tide pods safe for septic
- tide septic safe
- can you use tide with a septic system
- is tide septic tank safe
- is tide safe for septic systems
- are dishwasher pods bad for septic
- tide pods septic tank safe
- is tide septic safe
- do detergent pods cause septic problems
- is tide detergent septic safe
- is tide septic safe?
- detergent pods risk to septic
- which tide is best for septic tanks
- are tide pods ok for septic tanks
- are tide pods safe for septic tanks
- are detergent pods okay for septic system
- are pods bad for septic
- tide detergent bad for sewar line