Question Asked by (Lov3)P!nk <3: Is it okay to use Tide detergent if you have a septic system?
My mom said she has heard that Tide is not good for the septic system, so she switched to another detergent, but now doesn’t like her new detergent. Is it okay to switch back to Tide? What could it possibly do to the septic system?
Answer by shaun.forcier
Answer by bratbrat2727
Tide isn’t going to hurt anything in your septic system. Go ahead and use it. It will be fine. Have used it in mine for years and have had no problems.
Answer by Julie C
read the label it will say ok to use or not. I was reading my tide with bleach box and it said it was ok
Answer by peanutbrain
Use liquid detergent with septic systems. The binder in powder can cause clogs in septic tanks. In the tank where the inlet tee is seems to be the most common.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming Search Terms:
- are tide pods septic safe
- mail tidewatertank com
- can i use tide pods with septic
- tide pods septic safe
- tide pods clog drains
- tide septic safe
- will tide pods plug septic system
- tide septic tank safe
- laundry pods and septic systems
- is tide bad for septic tanks
- is laundry pods safe on he washers and home septic systems
- do tide pods affect plumbing
- are Detergent pods safe for septic systems
- are laundry pods bad on septic tanks
- is HE detergent ok for septic systems
- pods in a septic system
- septic and tide detergent
- septic pods
- can tide pods be used with septic tanks