Question Asked by (Lov3)P!nk <3: Is it okay to use Tide detergent if you have a septic system?
My mom said she has heard that Tide is not good for the septic system, so she switched to another detergent, but now doesn’t like her new detergent. Is it okay to switch back to Tide? What could it possibly do to the septic system?
Answer by shaun.forcier
Answer by bratbrat2727
Tide isn’t going to hurt anything in your septic system. Go ahead and use it. It will be fine. Have used it in mine for years and have had no problems.
Answer by Julie C
read the label it will say ok to use or not. I was reading my tide with bleach box and it said it was ok
Answer by peanutbrain
Use liquid detergent with septic systems. The binder in powder can cause clogs in septic tanks. In the tank where the inlet tee is seems to be the most common.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming Search Terms:
- are tide pods safe for septic
- are tide pods septic safe
- is tide safe for septic systems
- is tide septic safe
- is tide detergent septic safe
- are dishwasher pods bad for septic
- are tide pods safe for septic tanks
- are pods bad for septic
- are tide pods ok for septic tanks
- are tide pods safe for septic tank
- tide pods bad
- tide in septic system
- tide detergent with septics
- tide detergent with septic
- I tide septic tank safe?
- is tide safe to use with septic tanks
- can i use tide detergent for laundry if i have a septic tank?
- is tide safe for septic
- is tide pods good for septic