Question Asked by (Lov3)P!nk <3: Is it okay to use Tide detergent if you have a septic system?
My mom said she has heard that Tide is not good for the septic system, so she switched to another detergent, but now doesn’t like her new detergent. Is it okay to switch back to Tide? What could it possibly do to the septic system?
Answer by shaun.forcier
Answer by bratbrat2727
Tide isn’t going to hurt anything in your septic system. Go ahead and use it. It will be fine. Have used it in mine for years and have had no problems.
Answer by Julie C
read the label it will say ok to use or not. I was reading my tide with bleach box and it said it was ok
Answer by peanutbrain
Use liquid detergent with septic systems. The binder in powder can cause clogs in septic tanks. In the tank where the inlet tee is seems to be the most common.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming Search Terms:
- are tide pods septic safe
- is tide septic safe
- are tide pods safe for septic tanks
- is tide safe for septic systems
- mail tidewatertank com
- will Tide pods and boost damage my septic system
- is tide bad for septic tanks
- is tide pods safe for septic systems
- detergent pods and septic systems
- is tide safe to use in septic systems
- are tide pods okay for septic system
- is tide wiyh fabreeze ok for septic tank
- is tide septic tank safe
- Is tied septic safe
- Is whisk detergent ok for septic tanks?
- laundry pods safe with septic system
- liquid tide in septic tanks
- tide septic safe
- septic system safety with Tide