Posts Tagged ‘sulfuric’
Question Asked by Joe Z: Is it safe to put sulfuric acid based drain unclogger into a septic tank?
We have a clogged toilet and we are wondering whether or not “Rhoebic Blended Sulfuric Acid Drain Opener” is safe for use with septic tanks.
Answer by sensible_man
You will be killing the “good” bacteria that makes the septic work. If you need a drain cleaner, use an enzyme cleaner such as Draincare by Zep. It uses the same principle as the septic. Enzyme cleaners cling to and eat organic materials. Takes a bit longer to work but is safe for all piping and sewage systems. About $ 8 for a 20 use jug at Home Centers.
Answer by Michael H
Answer by sandy a
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- drain uncloggers
- how much acid in septic tank
- sulfuric acid for septic system
- septic tank unclogger
- septic pluggage sulfuric acid
- seltic tank unclogger
- safe for septic sink unclogger
- is sulfamic acid safe for septic systems
- acid for septic tanks
- homemade drain unclogger septic safe
- flushing septic system with sulfuric acid
- drain unclogger septic tank approved
- DRAIN UNCLOGGER SAFE FOR SEPTICS
- chemical uncloggers cleaners safe for septic systems
- sulfuric acid septic