Posts Tagged ‘sulfuric’
Question Asked by Joe Z: Is it safe to put sulfuric acid based drain unclogger into a septic tank?
We have a clogged toilet and we are wondering whether or not “Rhoebic Blended Sulfuric Acid Drain Opener” is safe for use with septic tanks.
Answer by sensible_man
You will be killing the “good” bacteria that makes the septic work. If you need a drain cleaner, use an enzyme cleaner such as Draincare by Zep. It uses the same principle as the septic. Enzyme cleaners cling to and eat organic materials. Takes a bit longer to work but is safe for all piping and sewage systems. About $ 8 for a 20 use jug at Home Centers.
Answer by Michael H
Answer by sandy a
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- drain uncloggers
- best drain unclogger
- unclog toilet enzymes
- toilet declogger with septic system
- sulfuric acid to clean cesspool
- sulfuric acid in septic system
- sulfuric acid in leach field
- sulfuric acid in cesspools
- sulfuric acid drain cleaner will it kill good bacteria in septic
- septic safe sink unclogger
- septic acid
- natural toilet unclogger
- natural septic tank problems
- natural septic safe pipe uncloggers
- How effective is enzyme pit latrine cleaner with sulphuric acid 98%
- enzymatic toilet unclogger
- can you use sulfuric acid in septic tank
- what will happen when you put sulfuric acid in the toilet tank