Posts Tagged ‘sulfuric’
Question Asked by Joe Z: Is it safe to put sulfuric acid based drain unclogger into a septic tank?
We have a clogged toilet and we are wondering whether or not “Rhoebic Blended Sulfuric Acid Drain Opener” is safe for use with septic tanks.
Answer by sensible_man
You will be killing the “good” bacteria that makes the septic work. If you need a drain cleaner, use an enzyme cleaner such as Draincare by Zep. It uses the same principle as the septic. Enzyme cleaners cling to and eat organic materials. Takes a bit longer to work but is safe for all piping and sewage systems. About $ 8 for a 20 use jug at Home Centers.
Answer by Michael H
Answer by sandy a
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- Enzyme Toilet Unclogger
- sulfuric acid drain cleaner septic tank
- safe for septic sink unclogger
- Toilet ensyme unclogger
- sulphuric acid safe for septic
- sulphuric acid and septic systems
- toilet unclogger
- sulfuric acid safe for septic
- sulfuric acid for septic system
- using sulfuric acid drain cleanerin septic tank
- septic unclogger
- safe for septic toilet unclogger
- ACID FOR DECLOGGING SEPTIC TANKS
- best drain unclogger
- best septic unclogger
- cesspool UNCLOGGERS
- chemical toilet unclogger for septic tanks
- drain unclogger safe septic tank
- how much sulfuric acid for septic tank
- how safe is sulfuric acid in septic tank