Posts Tagged ‘sulfuric’
Question Asked by Joe Z: Is it safe to put sulfuric acid based drain unclogger into a septic tank?
We have a clogged toilet and we are wondering whether or not “Rhoebic Blended Sulfuric Acid Drain Opener” is safe for use with septic tanks.
Answer by sensible_man
You will be killing the “good” bacteria that makes the septic work. If you need a drain cleaner, use an enzyme cleaner such as Draincare by Zep. It uses the same principle as the septic. Enzyme cleaners cling to and eat organic materials. Takes a bit longer to work but is safe for all piping and sewage systems. About $ 8 for a 20 use jug at Home Centers.
Answer by Michael H
Answer by sandy a
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- drain uncloggers
- sulfuric acid in sepetic
- septic unclogger
- what will happen when you put sulfuric acid in the toilet tank
- what bacteria does sulfuric acid kill in septic tanks
- using sulfuric in a septic tank
- sulfuric acid to clean cesspool
- sulfuric acid pumping problems
- sulfuric acid drain field
- septic field sulfuric acid
- natural septic toilet unclogger
- natural septic safe pipe uncloggers
- natural drain unclogger that won\t kill the bacteria in a septic tank
- Enzyme Toilet Unclogger
- enzymatic toilet unclogger
- will surfuric acid kill good bacteria in leach field