Question Asked by surelycoolgirl: What causes your water to be dirty after a big rain?
We have a well and septic tank and after a big rain, it makes the water look dirty for a couple of days afterward. Does anyone know why this could be? It hasn’t always done it and we have had our septic pumped off about two years ago and it’s only three of us living in the house.
We have really rich, nice soil. Not red mud or clay. No new construction and the house is about 50 years old.
Answer by tewarienormy
Your septic tank is leaking.
Answer by danehotmail
Rain water could be getting in your tank!….
Answer by Bella
It,s just where the water at the bottom of the tank get,s stirred up due to the rainfall.
Answer by aussie
Your well is not deep enought
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming Search Terms:
- muddy well water after heavy rain
- what causes well water go be muddy
- what causes muddy water in a well after a rain
- what causes dirty well water
- well water gets dirty after a lot of rain
- well water dirty
- well muddy after heavy rain
- water well quit arfter rain
- artesian well dirty water
- muddy well after storm
- heavy rain and now water well water is dirty
- dirty well water causes after heavy rains
- dirty well water causes
- dirty well water after heavy rain
- dirty water after a heavy rain
- dirt in well water after rain
- yellow well water after rains