Question Asked by tbracoapland: why do bubbles come up in my toilet when water is dumped in another drain(laundry or shower)?
The toilet with the bubbles is upstairs. We are on a septic system and have sump pumps for the laundry and a bathroom down stairs. But it has started doing this when water is draining from the upstairs shower as well.
Answer by Mike H
sounds like vent pipe is clogged
Answer by Jerry
It sounds like the roof vent is plugged. Maybe a bird made a nest in it.
Answer by D2
you gotta problem with the vent stack
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming Search Terms:
- bubbles coming up in toilet
- i have a septic system why does my toilet bubble
- toilet water bubbles when doing laundry
- when in shower the toliet bubbles
- why are little bubbles coming out of my toilet when i flush
- why does my toilet bubble when i do laundry