Question Asked by tbracoapland: why do bubbles come up in my toilet when water is dumped in another drain(laundry or shower)?
The toilet with the bubbles is upstairs. We are on a septic system and have sump pumps for the laundry and a bathroom down stairs. But it has started doing this when water is draining from the upstairs shower as well.
Answer by Mike H
sounds like vent pipe is clogged
Answer by Jerry
It sounds like the roof vent is plugged. Maybe a bird made a nest in it.
Answer by D2
you gotta problem with the vent stack
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming Search Terms:
- buble come out from toilet
- why does my toilet bubble and lose water
- why does my septic system sucks water from toilets
- toad in sink from septic system
- plunging toilet caused another toilet to bubble
- miller market for stop up toilet
- if i dumped water in the toliet would it cause the water
- i have a septic tank my toliet burps a big buble
- i dumped out all my toilet water
- will toilets flush if septic tanks are full