Question Asked by tbracoapland: why do bubbles come up in my toilet when water is dumped in another drain(laundry or shower)?
The toilet with the bubbles is upstairs. We are on a septic system and have sump pumps for the laundry and a bathroom down stairs. But it has started doing this when water is draining from the upstairs shower as well.
Answer by Mike H
sounds like vent pipe is clogged
Answer by Jerry
It sounds like the roof vent is plugged. Maybe a bird made a nest in it.
Answer by D2
you gotta problem with the vent stack
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming Search Terms:
- aerobic septic system why does it bubble up when flushing?
- spetic tank bubble problem
- why do bubbles come up in the toilet
- why does my toilet bubble water when I do laundry
- why laundry shower water
- will toilets flush with sand dumped