Question Asked by tbracoapland: why do bubbles come up in my toilet when water is dumped in another drain(laundry or shower)?
The toilet with the bubbles is upstairs. We are on a septic system and have sump pumps for the laundry and a bathroom down stairs. But it has started doing this when water is draining from the upstairs shower as well.
Answer by Mike H
sounds like vent pipe is clogged
Answer by Jerry
It sounds like the roof vent is plugged. Maybe a bird made a nest in it.
Answer by D2
you gotta problem with the vent stack
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming Search Terms:
- does a clogged toilet bubble
- why does water bubble out of shower drain
- why does toilet bubb;e up when flushed
- why does the tiolet bubble with a septic tank
- why does my upstairs toilet bubble when sump pump goes up
- why bubble come out from drain hole
- why a toilet bubbles when flushed
- water from toilet coming up
- water coming up from drain when doing laundry
- toilet water bubbles when doing laundry
- sudds coming out ur toilet tank
- stool coming up my shower with septic
- septic system toilet bubbles
- laundry water goes to toilet
- help septic problems toilets are bubbling
- why does water bubble up in the bath when I flush the toilet