Question Asked by tbracoapland: why do bubbles come up in my toilet when water is dumped in another drain(laundry or shower)?
The toilet with the bubbles is upstairs. We are on a septic system and have sump pumps for the laundry and a bathroom down stairs. But it has started doing this when water is draining from the upstairs shower as well.
Answer by Mike H
sounds like vent pipe is clogged
Answer by Jerry
It sounds like the roof vent is plugged. Maybe a bird made a nest in it.
Answer by D2
you gotta problem with the vent stack
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming Search Terms:
- soap bubbles in septic
- my stool bubbles when i take a shower is my vent plugged
- septic drain s bubles
- septic tank bubbles
- toilet bubbles grit in water
- toilet bubbles up when taking a shower and doing laundry
- water bubles up in toilet
- why does my toilet bubble randomly septic system
- why is my toilet and shower drain clogged after installing studor vent